Supplying 3 Ply and N95 Masks in Bulk
N-95 masks are one of the most in-demand masks right now because of the high resistance and protection they provide. N-95 masks are nothing but masks with a 95% resistance to any non-oil based small particles and micro-particles.
Respiratory viruses, like the Coronavirus, mainly target the upper and lower respiratory tracts. The only way of preventing human infection is to protect the airway – to stop any airborne/particulate matter generated by droplets/aerosols from reaching these tracts.
When this airway is blocked, it prevents contamination of mucous membranes of the mouth and nose, keeping them safe from infective droplets or contact with a contaminated hand, etc. Therefore, it is vital to undertake precautions. Using masks is crucial while dealing with a suspect or confirmed case of COVID-19 and performing aerosol generating procedures.
After rigorous research and testing, Insights Techhub has resourced some of the best health care equipment necessary to fight the pandemic. One of our N-95 masks includes the Steelbird N-95 Mask/Respirator. With an experience of over 55 years, Steelbird Filters has decided to us their expertise by manufacturing masks and respirators. Insights Techhub has joined them in this fight.
It is apparent day by day that surgical masks are not as effective as N-95 masks when it comes to protection. Surgical masks provide coverage of the mouth and the nose – when worn properly, they effectively block large-particle droplets, splashes that may contain viruses and bacteria. But when it comes to doctors, nurses and lab personnel who deal with positive/suspected cases, work in close quarters, are personally involved in aerosol generation and other testing procedures – a surgical mask is not equipped to block small or micro-particles that get transmitted by coughs, sneezes, or certain medical procedures.
The SB-N95 mask exceeds the filtration capacity of medical grade Surgical Facemasks.
Vouching for efficiency, Steelbird SB-N95 respirators are layered to protect, they comprise of 4 powerful layers –
- Mask Outer Layer made with Spun-bond Polypropylene
- Support Layer made with non-woven fabric for pre-filtration
- Filter Layer made of Electrostatically charged Melt Blown Layer
- Mask Inner Layer also made with Spun-bond Polypropylene
This four-layered protection is in perfect marriage with the Steelbird N95 respirator’s other features like –
- Nose Strip that ensures there are no gaps on either side of the mask. The nose-strip also provides a custom fit and secure seal.
- Ear Loops that help secure the mask behind the head.
- Constructed with electrostatic non-woven polypropylene fiber as filters, it blocks everything from particles of size larger than 10 PM to ultra-fine particles of PM 1.0 to 0.3.
All of these made with state-of-the-art technology and undergoing rigorous testing right from development to final stage – makes it capable to exceed the capabilities of medical grade surgical face masks.
Some specifications of Steelbird’s N95 mask that make it a great choice are that it is
- Tested as per National and International standards
- ISO certified; it is also certified for compliance of EU and FDA Directives
- Provides over 95% Bacteria filtration of over 3-micron bacteria.
- Provides over 95% Particle filtration of over 0.3-micron particles.
- Splash Resistant for up to 160 MMHG
- Provides easy breathability with resistance in inhalation and exhalation to prevent micro particles from being inhaled or exhaled.
- A cushioning nose foam makes it comfortable to wear – reducing any chances of possible irritation (that may lead to contact with the face).
In addition to SB-N95, we also supply other N95 masks that hold certification from Nelson Labs.
KN95 masks that qualify Chinese regulations is the Chinese equivalent of US-certified N95 masks. Despite differences, they are as efficient as the N95.
We also supply SWASA masks that qualify N95 standards as well as FFP2.
We have employed the highest standards of selection while acquiring these masks to supply. We supply all-over the country and look forward to providing you with the best protection equipment. Details of other healthcare services can be found below.
We supply N95 respirators and surgical masks (face masks) with PPE as well as separately as standalone product. This type of maskwill protect the wearer from airborne particles and from liquid contaminating the face. Our N95 mask maintains the regulations and specifications of Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), National Institute for Occupational Safety and Health (NIOSH) and Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA).